BenchMatrix is looking for Techno functional consultant for BenchMatrix’s Anti-Money Laundering Solution.
- Be a part of end to end implementations at financial institutions and be involved in all stages of the project including requirements gathering and analysis, user trainings, User acceptability testing, system customizations and modifications, etc.
- To look after support of existing clients, troubleshoot issues and work with technical teams to resolve them.
- Be involved in research of market and competitor products and how new features could be incorporated into the existing system.
- Comprehensive understanding of banking operations, processes and controls
- Strong technical aptitude and problem-solving skills
- Effective project and time management skills for handling multiple priorities and simultaneous projects
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a complex team environment
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Minimum bachelor in computer science or equivalent degree.
- Good knowledge of SQL and programing
- Good communication and research skills.
|Job Category||Anti- Money Laundering|
|Terms of Employment||Full Time|
|Job Location||Karachi, Pakistan|
|Experience||3 to 4 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science|